Authorized Harley-Davidson® Rentals
Our Harley-Davidson SM Authorized Rentals fleet of current model year Harley-Davidson® motorcycles have been serviced and maintained according to Harley-Davidson Motor Company standards, by factory trained and certified technicians.
For information about reservations call (352) 243-7111 or email us today.
To make a reservation online, just click here:
To rent a motorcycle from us you must meet these requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid Motorcycle license from State or Country of residence.
- Must have major credit card with at least $2000 of available credit for security deposit.
- Must wear closed toe shoes and long pants.
- Passengers must be present at the time Rental Agreement is signed.
- Check with your insurance company to see if you have coverage for rental motorcycles. In most cases your insurance will not carry over to a rental motorcycle.
Rental Terms & Conditions:
- Rental day consists of 24 hours from the time you sign for the rental bike, except during SPECIAL EVENTS.
- If rental is picked up at a time that does not allow for a full 24 hour rental the customer must return the motorcycle 1/2 hour before the close of business that day.
- Late returns can result in a hourly charge and additional damage wavier/insurance charges.
- Cancellation of reservations must be placed 24 hours in advance or a $50 cancellation fee will be assessed.
- "No Show" of reservations will result in a 100% no show fee.
- All confirmed rental reservations are non-refundable. No refunds on early returns.
Included in Your Rental Fee:
Harley-Davidson® helmet that meets DOT specifications, ample short-term luggage storage is provided at the Authorized operator location for you to stow your belongings while on the road.
Special Event Terms & Conditions:
- Customers will be held to pick up and drop off times specified on their reservations.
- All reservations for Special Events must be made on line, in person, or via fax.
- At the point of reservation a $100.00 reservation deposit will be charged to the credit card provided.
- You must call us or give written notification of cancellation of reservations, cancellation must be received 10 days before date of pick up or loss of $100.00 deposit will occur.
- "No Show" of a reservation will result in a 100% of the full charge of the reservation, no exceptions.
Stormy Hill Harley-Davidson reserves the right to substitute the motorcycle confirmed to rental client.
Should Stormy Hill not be able to provide confirmed motorcycle, a model we deem similar or better at our discretion will be provided to the client.
This constitutes the maximum liability of Stormy Hill.